There are a couple things you should know about the RFE/RFQ process:
· DeCardy RFE/RFQs provide our least rigorous quoting standards. RFE/RFQs are based on the production parameters of parts with similar specifications (weight, quantity, production methods, etc.) and are intended to provide only an approximate part cost.
· While DeCardy makes every attempt to provide accurate RFE/RFQs, we do not guarantee their accuracy.
· Turnaround for an RFE/RFQ is 72 hours (not including weekends). You will be contacted in the event of any delay, questions or clarifications.
· Each RFE /RFQ will contain a “Low”, “Expected” and “High” estimate, to help in assessing the tightness of fit between the estimate and the intended part.
· The more information provided, the more accurate the estimate. Drawings or other part images are welcomed.
· If you have questions regarding the completion of either the RFE or RFQ, we encourage you to contact us.
o Phone: (773) 235-6916
o Fax: (773) 235-7238
o E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org